National Lamps and Components Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our services.
This policy may change from time to time.
This policy will let you know:
- What personal information is collected from you?
- How your information is used
- Who is collecting your information?
- With whom your information may be shared
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss or misuse of your information
- What else you should know about your online privacy
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
National Lamps and Components Ltd may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your name, address and email address.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
What cookies are and how they are used?
We use Google Analytics to collect visitor data and analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website. When you visit our site, the pages that you look at, and a short text file called a cookie, are downloaded to your computer.
How your information is used.
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you promotional marketing communications; and
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- Protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Who is collecting your information?
When you are asked for personal information on the National Lamps and Components website, you are sharing that information with National Lamps and Components. However, some activities will, by their very nature, result in your information being revealed to our hosting company Aubergine 262 Ltd and Google Analytics.
With whom your information may be shared.
Apart from the above mentioned, your information will not be shared with any third party without your written consent.
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, National Lamps and Components cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
What else you should know about your online privacy.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example in ads that you post or through email – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may also instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. The Data Controller will provide the data within 30 calendar days from the date of request.
If you require your personal data to be completely removed from our records, Please contact us via Email at: email@example.com
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.